Donaldson’s Crossroads in the 1920s. The Donaldson home is located at the far left in this photo. This busy intersection, named for the Donaldson family, was a crossing of country roads early in the 20th century. McMurray Road crosses left to right while the Pittsburgh-Washington Cinder Road crosses from the bottom. The farmhouse was built in 1900, and was razed in early 2011 to permit redevelopment of the property.