From Rowman & Littlefield:
1) talking with young children
2) reading with young children
3) playing with young children
4) exploring the world with young children
5) technology tips for young children
All while keeping the development of emergent literacy skills in mind. Parent, teachers, librarians and caregivers of young children, ages 0 to 5 will find something useful for engaging with their child. The book contains detailed lists of board books, nursery rhymes, finger plays, play activities, field trips, web-links and much more!