You may reserve items by placing a reserve through your online account online account using your 14-digit library card number and password by either filling out a form at the Circulation Desk.
To place a reserve through an online account:
- Find the title of the item to be reserved. Select the title in your results and click Place Request
- Log in with your library card barcode and password.
- Select the name of the library where you want to pick up the item in the Pickup Library.
- Your request will be activated immediately unless you type a future date in the Activation Date box.
- Click Submit Request.
- Click Return to Search Results.
You will be notified by email or telephone when the item is available. After notification, the item will be held at the Circulation Desk for three days. If the item is not picked up in that time, it is passed on to the next name on the waiting list, re-shelved, or returned to the lending library. There is a limit of 10 hold requests per library card at any one time.